abstract - Hindi
v. अलग करना, संक्षिप्त करना, हटाना
a. अमूर्त, भावात्मक, भाववाचक
Art is always more abstract than we fancy.
We have lost the abstract sense of beauty.
but the desire of living ostentatiously without other resources than his salary, had dragged him into committing such reprehensible acts as abstracting funds belonging to the regiment,
he wasn't good for anything else. On the other hand, these empty heads, still keeping something of their old appearance, now appeared animated by the grand sentiment of maternity, an abstract maternity
Madariaga appeared abstracted, and all the family, including Desnoyers, respected and feared this taciturnity. He ate, scowling, with lowered head.
The observer abstracted the artist's intention.
the pious print of this room which had evidently served as the lodging place of some rich traveller. He remained motionless and as abstracted as an Oriental who thinks himself into an absolute lack of thought.
`Let me take that pipe,' she said, cautiously advancing her hand and abstracting it from his mouth.
Abstract: The invention relates to pumping engineering.
Abstract: The invention relates to devices for extracting oil from wells.
1. separate: apart, isolated, special, unrelated
2. theoretical: hypothetical, ideal, transcendent, conceptual, unpractical
3. abstruse: obscure, complex, complicated, deep, difficult
4. summary: abridgment, brief, compendium, condensation, digest, epitome, gist
5. essence: argument, condensation, core, distillation, heart, idea, substance
6. separate: distil, withdrawn, draw away, fractionate, remove, take away
7. steal: rob, appropriate, pilfer, rifle, purloin, shop-lift, loot