confuse - Arabisch
At this point, confused but happy, I went back home.
Fix became more and more confused.
“I do not understand at all,” said Alice, becoming even more confused.
I confuse your two names.
I get your two names confused.
Once I got to school, I remember that all parents and children were quite confused by the new environment.
I don’t know, officer, replied the Parsee, listening attentively to a confused murmur that came through the thick branches.
At this point, confused but happy, I came back home.
This strange scene left the sculptor all confused. His reason returned.
There, with his back resting against a pillar, he lost himself in a contemplation as confused as a dream. Passion had stuck him down.
1. jumble: disorder, blur, snarl, entangle, mess up, obfuscate, disarray
2. bewilder: baffle, perplex, befuddle, daze, mystify, nonplus
3. disconcert: rattle, abash, confound, fluster, startle, shame, embarrass
4. mistake: confound, mix up, misconstrue, err, misunderstand
5. blend: intermingle, mingle, combine, intermix